When your lawn becomes so densely compacted that the grass is struggling to breathe and absorb nutrients, you need Bush Hog®’s new Compact Plugger. The strong tubular teeth are designed to dig deeper to remove small sections of your lawn for maximum aeration. This allows even deeper penetration of air, water and nutrients into the root system.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Available in 49", 62", & 74" widths
- Designed for compact tractors up to 25hp, ATVs, and UTVs
- Lower hitch points allow for easy connection
- 1 1/4" axle
- Strong welded steel construction
- Drop-in pin-style clevis hitch
- Durable powder coat paint
|Product Description||COMPACT PLUGGER||COMPACT PLUGGER||COMPACT PLUGGER|
|Overall Width||49 7/8|