For the fastest drying time, choose Bush Hog®’s tedders. We offer a choice of three different models, each built to accomplish your needs. Our hay tedders are designed for low horsepower tractors, with working widths from 10 to over 25-feet. Bush Hog® tedders produce quicker drying time for baling sooner and reduce possible damage to ground plants.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Increased air flow through the crop results in faster drying times
- Six spring steel tines per rotor fluff and spread the hay
- Standard slipclutch to protect the 540 PTO driveline
- Designed for low horsepower tractors
- Tine Height can be adjusted manually for proper performance
Anti-Wrap Stationary Disc
|Number of Rotors||2|
|Working Width (Approx.)||10-feet|
|Number of Tines||12|
|Working Speed (MPH)||5-10|
|Horsepower Required (min)||15 HP|
|PTO (RPM)||540 RPM|
|Folding (man. or hyd.)||N/A|
|Tire Size||16 x 6.50-8|
|Number of Tires||2|