The Bush Hog® Planetary Hydraulic drive features a high torque level to power the auger through the most demanding conditions. All augers are heavy industrial grade with 3/8-inch thick flighting. Sized in diameters from 6-inches to 36-inches (depending on model), our Post Hole Diggers are excellent for all soil conditions and solid rock.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Planetary Hydraulic drive features high torque level to power through the most demanding conditions.
- All augers are heavy industrial grade with 3/8-inch thick flighting.
- Sized in diameters from 6-inches to 36-inches (depending on model)
- Excellent for all soil conditions and solid rock.
- Farm and Ranch PHDHF Series features a selection of mounting brackets for skid steer loaders and front end loaders. All mounting brackets have a dual swivel feature that keeps the auger vertical while digging.
HRAD* AUGER HEAD
HSRA* AUGER HEAD
HSDA* AUGER HEAD
Note: Auger tips are available only in black. Shown in yellow for visual effect only.
T-POST* AUGER HEAD
|Drive Type||Planetary With Reversible Motor|
|Shaft Output Size||2-inches Hex||2-inches Hex||2-inches Hex|
|Maximum Output Torque*||1419-feet lbs.||1777-feet lbs.||2632-feet lbs.|
|Recommended Hyd. Flow||6 to 15 GPM||10 TO 20 GPM||15 TO 30 GPM|
|Max. System Pressure||3,000 PSI||3,000 PSI||3,000 PSI|
|Drive Protection||Hydraulic Relief Valve|
|Hydraulic Hoses||1/2-inch x 8-feet with 10 MB ends.|
|Type of Mounts||Loader Bucket, Skid Steer Universal, Euro|
|Max. Auger Diameter (Rock)||N/A||9-inches||12-inches|
|Max. Auger Diameter (Dirt)||18-inches||30-inches||36-inches|
|Standard Digging Depth||48-inches||48-inches||48-inches|
|*All values are theoretical. Specifications and models are subject to change without notice.|