Bush Hog® offers a wide range of skid steer buckets to meet all of your material handling needs. Built Bush Hog® tough to give dependable service day after day, these skid steer buckets are ideal for construction, landscape, and general farm use. From moving dirt to spreading gravel to hauling manure, choose a model that matches your work and get the job done. Bush Hog® Skid Steer buckets are built Bush Hog® tough and will give dependable service day after day
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Designed to carry high volumes of material
- Quick Attach has heavy designed plates.
- HCSSLB Litter bucket designed for high volumes, easy fill and easy clean out.
- Excellent for use with litter, silage and bulk material.
- 3/4-inch x 6-inch bucket edge
- Maximum 80 HP for rubber track machines
- Maximum 100 HP for rubber tire machines
|Overall Depth||45 11/16-inches|
|Overall Height||26 5/8-inches|
|Overall Width||6, 6, 6 1/2, 7, 8 & 9-feet|
|Useable Depth||40 3/8-inches|
|Useable Height||25 1/16-inches|
|Useable Width||71-inches (6-feet)|
|77-inches (6 1/2-feet)|
|Roll Back Angle||20°|
|Volume (Not Heaped)||25.75-inches³ (6-feet)|
|28-inches³ (6 1/2-feet)|
|Weight (With Teeth/No Teeth)||662 (6-feet)|
|679 (6 1/2-feet)|
|Number of Teeth||N/A|
|Cutting Edge||3/4-inch x 6-inches|
|Horse power (Rubber Tire/Track)||100 HP/80HP|
|R & R* = Reversible and Replaceable|
|Powder coat paint options BL = BLACK|