Bush Hog’s latest edition of Hay Mowers includes 4 models with mowing widths ranging from 7 to 10 feet to meet the hay production requirements of today’s farmers and ranchers.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- DHM mowers have been performance tested and proven to reduce plugging and wrapping in both light and heavy hay crops.
- Each cutter bar has been designed with added stiffness to provide exceptional strength in all working conditions.
- Oval discs allow for superior flow of material over the cutter bar and a better distribution of your hay crop.
- Robust, double-sided steel knives are perfectly timed to overlap at just the right distance to provide a smooth, clean, clog-free cut.
- The gear-driven cutter bar houses oiled and sealed bearings to reduce contamination and provide ease of maintenance.
- A hydraulic mower bar cylinder effortlessly lifts the unit for end of field turns and transport (DHM8, DHM9, DHM10).
- Ground pressure of the cutter bar can be easily adjusted for a variety of ground conditions (DHM8, DHM9, DHM10).
- Crop dividers come standard to provide clear distinction between cut and standing hay.
- Mowers feature a mechanical breakaway to protect units from damage when striking an unexpected obstacle.
Oval discs allow for superior flow of material over the cutter bar and a better distribution of your hay crop.
Crop dividers come standard to provide clear distinction between cut and standing hay.
|Number of Oval Discs||5||6||7||8|
|Blades Per Disc||2||2||2||2|
|Driveline Size||Cat 4||Cat 4||Cat 4||Cat 4|
|Minimum PTO HP||40||46||52||56|
|Hitch||Cat 2||Cat 2||Cat 2||Cat 2|
|Machine Weight (lbs)||906||1,235||1,300||1,400|