Bush Hog’s BBX Series of Box Blades is an excellent choice for a full-size box blade that can handle landscaping chores and other light duty tasks around the home or farm. Designed for small, compact and subcompact tractors with up to 30 HP (4WD) or 40 HP (2WD), the BBX Series is built to handle tough tasks at a very reasonable price.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Heavy-Duty A Frame with Category 1 Quick Hitch
- Heat-Treated Scarifier Teeth
- Heavy-Duty Double Strap Hitch
- Reversible, Replaceable Cutting Edges
- Heavy-Duty End Plates
- Strong Tubular Construction
- Deep 22” Box height
- Powder Coat Paint
- Available in Major Tractor colors
|MODEL||Width||No. of Scarifiers||Weight|
|BBX48||48 in.||4||260 lbs.|
|BBX60||60 in.||5||325 lbs.|
|BBX65||65 in.||5||375 lbs.|
|BBX72||72 in.||6||390 lbs.|