The standard duty 2010 model cuts 9 ft. 9 inches width in heavy grass and weeds. It is available in models of Lift, semi-mount and pull.
No matter what your mowing or cutting needs, one of Bush Hog’s multi-spindle rotary cutters is the perfect choice… the right implement for your tractor and cutting requirements. The wide selection of models, sizes, cutting widths, and hitches offered by these rotary cutters makes it easy to select the perfect tool for your specific job and budget. And our offset versions are ideal for orchard work.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Bush Hog® Performance In An Economical Pasture Mower
- 9-feet 9-Inches Cutting Width
- Rubber cushioned axles gives load protection when working on rough terrain.
- Deep side bands and high blade tip speeds assure better cutting performance.
- Manual or hydraulic lift, single or dual axles on pull models.
- High Blade Tip Speeds
- Available In Lift, Pull & Semi-Mount
- 5 Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Rear Sloped Deck
- Quick-Detach Gearbox Shields
- 7 Gauge Box Steel Strongbacks
- Fully-Shielded Drivelines with Tough Slip-Clutches Standard
- Round Blade Pans Standard
- Front Single Row Chains
- Rear Single Row Chains or Metal Band
|Cutting Width||9-feet, 9-inches|
|Cutting Capacity||2-inches diameter|
|Cutting Height||2 to 12-inches|
|Dimensions (width x Length)||10-feet 3-inches x 9-feet 4-inches (Lift);10-feet 3-inches x 13-feet (Pull)|
|Type Hitch||3-Point Cat. II & III Standard & QH; Center Pull Self-Leveling or Semi-Mount Cat. II & III|
|Side Bands||7-gauge x 10-inches|
|Minimum Tractor HP||60 PTO (Lift), 40 PTO (Pull)|
|Driveline||ASAE Category 4|
|Cross Shaft||Rubber Element|
|Gearbox HP||120 Main and 90 Outboard|
|Tractor PTO Speed||540/1,000 RPM|
|Driveline||Protection Slip Clutch Slip Clutch 4 Plate PTO Slip Clutch|
|Height Adjustment||Choice of Manual Height Bundle or Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Blade Holder(s)||Round Pans|
|Blades||1/2-inch x 4-inches – Corner Uplift|
|Blade Tip Speed||15,778 FPM/540 RPM; 15,708 FPM/1000 RPM|
|Tires||Laminated Tire on Lift & Semi-Mount Models; Laminated Tire or Used Aircraft Tires on Pull Type Only|
|Axles||Adjustable Axle Arms for Row Spacing|
|Deflectors||Selection: Front Belting and Rear Bands or Chains|
|Safety Tow Chain||Standard for Pull Models|
|Approximate Weight||1,922-lbs. (Lift); 2,177-lbs. (Pull); 1,929-lbs. Semi-Mount|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with a 5-year gearbox limited warranty|
|Features||• Rear Sloded Deck|
|• High Blade Tip Speeds|
|• Deep Sidebands|
|• Quick-Detach Gearbox Shields|