Bush Hog®’s four models of HMG hay mowers fit a large range of tractor sizes and production requirements. These mowers have Bush Hog’s patented cutter bar design ready to handle your toughest mowing areas. Our mowers have been performance proven with reduced wrapping and plugging issues in heavy and light hay crops, and as always, they are built Bush Hog tough for years of dependable service!
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Fit a large range of tractor sizes and hay production requirements
- Reduced wrapping and plugging issues in heavy and light hay crops
- Tough lifting power through our mower bar cylinder, without the use of the three-point lift
- Design of the HMG9 and HMG10 bar has patented design that results in exceptional strength
- Oval shaped discs assist in the flow of material over cutter bar to form even discharge of crop
- Oil bath cutter bar bearings are sealed for reduced contamination and improved performance on inclines
- Adjustable cutter bar ground pressure
- Outer swath board creates a cleaner space between cuttings, eliminating cut crop overlap
Field conversion kit from 2 blade disc to 3 blade disc for 6 and 8 units only.
Cutting height conversion kit for rough areas. Raises cutting height to a maximum of 3 1/2-inches.
Optional anti-wear slide.
|Mowing Width||6-feet 11-inches||8-feet||9-feet 5-inches||10-feet 6-inches|
|Number of Discs||5||6||7||8|
|Number of Blades per Disc||2||2||2||2|
|Driveline Size||Cat 4||Cat 4||Cat 4||Cat 4|
|Min. PTO Horsepower||40||45||50||55|
|Hitch||Cat II||Cat II||Cat II||Cat II|
|PTO Speed||540 RPM||540 RPM||540 RPM||540 RPM|