Bush Hog®’s “Original” Heavy-Duty Cutters Are Better Than Ever
Bush Hog®’s 300 “Original” Series Rotary Cutters helped build the Bush Hog® reputation for performance you can count on. Now the new Bush Hog® 320 “Original Plus” Series Rotary Cutters offer even more performance the first day on the job and for years to come.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Sloped Deck. Improved sloped deck design sheds water and debris to increase deck life.
- 326 and 327 gearboxes are the same rugged gearboxes used on the Bush Hog® flex-wing cutters. Rated at 210 HP, they have the highest rating in their class.
- Blade pans are 7-gauge steel formed in dished shape for extra strength.
- An integral part of the cutter’s structure, the gearbox stand runs between the strongbacks.
- Rugged ASAE Cat 5 drivelines are standard on both 320 Series “Original Plus” cutters.
- 5-year limited gearbox warranty.
- Replaceable Skids
- Decks are reinforced with internal 7-gauge steel strongbacks that run the full length of the deck tying together the entire structure with the gearbox stand.
- 326 and 327 decks are 7-gauge thick steel. Strongbacks are 7-gauge steel.
- Sidebands are strong and deep. Formed of 1/4-inch thick steel, they are 12 1/2-inches deep.
- Heavy-duty tail wheel assemblies are standard on both models. 327 comes equipped with a heavy-duty axle and dual wheels for both lift and pull models. Both lift and pull models come with laminated tires that are built for rugged conditions.
- Built of heat treated alloy steel, blades are genuine Bush Hog®
TOUGH Category 5 Driveline
Look for the Bush Hog® embossed on the gearbox. Only Bush Hog® cutters are equipped with Bush Hog® designed gearboxes. The Bush Hog® 320 “Original Plus” Series heavy-duty cutters feature the highest rated gearboxes in their class—210 HP.
TOUGH Tail Wheel Assembly
TOUGH Blade Pans, Deck Reinforcements, and Heavy-Duty Gearbox Stand Equipped with Bush Hog® Blades
327 Lift Type Cushioned Axle
|Cutting Capacity||4-inches diameter||4-inches diameter|
|Cutting Height||2 to 12-inches||2 to 12-inches|
|Dimensions (width x length)||78 x 118 1/2-inches||90 x 131-inches|
|Type Hitch||HD 3 Point Cat. I, Cat. II Standard & Quick Hitch||HD 3 Point Cat. II, Cat. III Standard & Quick Hitch|
|Sidebands||1/4x 12 1/2-inches||1/4x 12 1/2-inches|
|Driveshaft||ASAE Category 5||ASAE Category 5|
|Gearbox||Heavy Duty 210 HP||Heavy Duty 210 HP|
|Tractor PTO Speed||540 RPM||540 RPM|
|Driveline Protection||Slip Clutch Standard||Slip Clutch Standard|
|Blades||1/2 x 4-inches heat treated||1/2 x 4-inches heat treated|
|Blade Tip Speed||13,996 FPM||11,875 FPM|
|Tires||Laminated||Laminated, dual- lift|
|Minimum Tractor HP||60 PTO||70 PTO|
|Front and Rear Deflectors||Chain Shielding is Standard, Single Row or Double Row|
|Safety Shielding||Single or Double Row of Chains||Single or Double Row of Chains|
|Approximate Weight||1400-lbs.||1950-lbs. - lift|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty with a 5 year gearbox limited warranty|
|Options||Manual or hyd. adjustment|
|FEATURES||Floating A Frame|
|SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE|