Grass, weeds, and small brush are no match for these authentic Bush Hog® built cutters. Available in 5-feet, 6-feet, and 7-feet cutting widths, the BH10 Series Rotary Cutters are designed to deliver superior performance in tough conditions, day after day, year after year.
Nothing Beats a Bush Hog®! Bush Hog® brand rotary cutters are famous for their durability…so famous that there are many imitations. Do not be disappointed! Only Bush Hog® rotary cutters are tough enough to wear the Bush Hog® brand. Be sure you buy authentic Bush Hog® brand rotary cutters…the original and still the toughest, built to last!
(BH15 Single Spindle is shown below)
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Ideal for pasture clipping and grass cutting
- Cut saplings up to 2-inches diameter
- Easy to operate
- All models except BH17 attach with Category I standard or optional quick hitch, the BH17 uses Category I or II standard and quick hitch.
- Laminated tire with bearings on all models
- Shear pin or slip clutch protection on BH15 and BH16
- Slip clutch standard on BH17
- Below Deck Structure of strongbacks and gearbox stand allows for a smooth top deck which sheds water and debris.
- Continuously welded Side Bands tied together through the integrated gearbox stand.
- Curved Rear Band to resist bending going forward and backing up.
- Tail Wheel Beam has 3/16-inch wall and is clamped between two heavy steel plates for a secure fit to resist side loads during turns.
- Bush Hog® Blades made are forged and heat treated for long-lasting sharpness.
- Bush Hog® Gearboxes has splined output shafts with tapered roller bearings resist thrust and side loads as the pan pushes the cutter up or to the side of large obstacles like rocks or stumps.
- Laminated Tail Wheel with laminated style rubber
- Full Length Skids with 1/4-inch skids run one-half the length for add strength that resists bending.
- All models available in tractor colors.
- Front and rear deflectors or chain shieldings available.
|Cutting Height||2 to 12-inches||2 to 12-inches||2 to 12-inches|
|Dimensions (WxL)||5- feet 5-inches x 8-feet 1-inch||6-feet 5-inches x 9-feet 2-inches||7-feet 5-inches x 10-feet 6-inches|
|Type Hitch||Cat. I Standard or Quick Hitch Option||Cat. I Standard or Quick Hitch Option||Cat. II Standard and Quick Hitch Option|
|Sidebands||3/4-inches x 11-gauge||9 3/4-inches x 10-gauge||10 1/4-inches x 10-gauge|
|Driveshaft||ASAE Cat 3||ASAE Cat 3||ASAE Cat 3|
|Gearbox||45 HP||65 HP||130 HP|
|Tractor PTO Speed||540 RPM||540 RPM||540 RPM|
|Driveline Protection||8 x 50-mm Metric Gr. 8.8 shearbolt Slip Clutch/Optional||10 x 55-mm Metric Gr. 8.8 shearbolt Slip Clutch/Optional||Slip Clutch Standard|
|Blade Holder(s)||Oval type||Oval type||Oval type|
|Blades||1/2 x 4-inch uplift||1/2 x 4-inch uplift||1/2 x 4-inch uplift|
|Blade Tip Speed||14,369 FPM||14,969 FPM||14,420 FPM|
|Minimum Tractor HP||25-40 PTO||30-45 PTO||50-70 PTO|
|Safety Shielding||Front & Rear Deflectors||Front & Rear Deflectors||Front & Rear Deflectors|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty with a 5 year gearbox limited warranty|
|FEATURES Floating Frame Hitch • High blade tip speeds • Available in major tractor colors|
|ALL SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.|