Bush Hog’s Famous Reliability In A Medium-Duty Cutter
Bush Hog®’s BH20 Series Rotary Cutters bring our famous reliability to brush cutting and weed and grass mowing for farms, estates, and highway right-ofway mowing. Built with Bush Hog®’s tough features, this series delivers superior performance the first day on the job and for years to come.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- Below Deck Structure of strongbacks and gearbox stand allows for a smooth top deck which sheds water and debris.
- Continuously welded Side Bands tied together through the integrated gearbox stand.
- Replaceable Full Length 1/4-Inch Skids run one-half the length of the deck to protect side bands and add strength that resists bending.
- Floating Hitch for unlevel terrain
- 5-Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Powder Coat Paint
- Durable Tailwheel Beam
- EZ Clean Sloped 10-Gauge Decks —eliminate trash build up and water traps.
- Bush Hog® Gearboxes has splined output shafts with tapered roller bearings resist thrust and side loads as the pan pushes the cutter up or to the side of large obstacles like rocks or stumps.
- Powder Coat Paint in colors that match today’s tractors is baked on to resist rust and nicks through years of rugged work.
- Tail Wheel Beam has 3/16-inch wall and is clamped between two heavy steel plates for a secure fit to resist side loads during turns. Dual tail wheels available on BH27.
- 5-Year Gearbox Limited Warranty comes with each new BH20 Series Cutter.
- 1/4-inch continuously welded sidebands formed of 1/4-inch thick steel and 12 1/2-inches deep for large volumes of material.
- 130 HP Bush Hog® Gearbox
Adjustable Slip Clutches are standard equipment.
Decks are reinforced with internal 7-gauge steel strongbacks that run the full length of the deck, tying together the entire structure with the gearbox stand. Bush Hog® blade pans are round to allow the mower to float over field obstructions.
Quick Detach Gearbox Shield
Floating Hitch for unlevel terrain
|Cutting Capacity||3-inch diameter||3-inch diameter||3-inch diameter|
|Cutting Height||1 1/2 to 10 1/2-inches||1 1/2 to 10 1/2-inches||1 1/2 to 10 1/2-inches|
|Dimensions (transport width x length)||5-feet 6-inches x 8-feet 8-inches||6-feet 6-inches x 9-feet 8-inches||7-feet 6-inches x 10-feet 8-inches (single wheels) 10-feet 1-inch (double wheels)|
|Type Hitch||3 Point Cat. I, Cat. II Standard & QH||3 Point Cat. I, Cat. II Standard & QH||3 point, cat II & III, standard and QH.|
|Sidebands||1/4 x 12 1/2-inches||1/4 x 12 1/2-inches||1/4 x 12 1/2-inches|
|Driveshaft||ASAE Category 4||ASAE Category 4||ASAE Category 4|
|Gearbox||130 HP||130 HP||130 HP|
|Tractor PTO Speed||540 RPM||540 RPM||540 RPM|
|Driveline Protection||Slip Clutch Standard||Slip Clutch Standard||Slip Clutch Standard|
|Blades||1/2 x 4-inch uplift||1/2 x 4-inch uplift||1/2 x 4-inch uplift|
|Blade Tip Speed||14,600 FPM||15,000FPM||14,450 FPM|
|Tires||Single Laminated||Single Laminated||Single or Double Laminated|
|Minimum Tractor HP||35 PTO||45 PTO||55 PTO|
|Safety Shielding||Front and Rear Deflectors or Front and Rear Chains|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty with a 5 year gearbox limited warranty|
|FEATURES||Available in major tractor colors|
|Warning: For non-agricultural use, OSHA, ASAE, SAE, and ANSI standards require the use of chain guards or other protective guards at all times. Bush Hog® strongly recommends the use of such guards for agricultural uses as well, to reduce the risk of property damage, serious bodily injury or even death from objects thrown out by or from contact with the cutting blades.|