Bush Hog’s® BRGR-series grapples are built tough and help you make quick work of larger jobs. The BRGR series provides the operator with the grasp and hold abilities of a grapple, along with the storage capacity of a conventional bucket. The grapple is designed to mount onto a universal skid steer mount. Let Bush Hog’s® grapples help you get a grip on your work.
Place your mouse over the image to enlarge any portion of the product below.
NOTE: Unit(s) shown equipped with certain selections and options; please consult with your local Bush Hog dealer for all available configurations.
- 9-inch aggressive teeth
- Independent grapple arms
- Wide opening for large capacity
- Constructed of 1/2-inch top quality steel
- 3/8-inch solid quick attach plate
- Protected cylinders and hoses
- Solid bottom for materials
- Max. 100 HP for rubber tire machines
- Max. 80 HP for rubber track machines
- Fits all skid steers and tractors using universal skid steer quick attach system
|Overall Depth||37 1/2-inches||37 1/2-inches|
|Overall Height||25 1/2-inches||25 1/2-inches|
|Usable Open Height||46 1/2-inches||46 1/2-inches|
|Usable Width (in side end plates)||71-inches||83-inches|
|Roll Back Angle||13 degrees||13 degrees|
|Weight||702 lbs.||787 lbs.|
|Number of Teeth||8||10|
|Attachment Method||Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach|